ADVENTURE ON FLY AFRICA
ORANGE RIVER, SOUTH AFRICA
Adventure On Fly Orange River Option 1
6 Night Self-Guided supported Orange River Adventure
Choice of two “no fishing pressure” prime drifts. NB This will appeal to clients who have their fly fishing ability garnered from trip to The Vaal and Orange River. We will consult with all clients re flys and gear required before hand.
- 1 x white water rafting guide.
- 2 x camp hands.
- 1 x Vagabond Kayak per client.
- all camping equipment and accommodation for 6 nights – 1 angler per tent,
- all meals starting dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on day of departure, water, tea and coffee, safety gear.
- 2 nights at base camp.
- 4 nights wild camping on the river.
- Transport to and from base camp ( secure parking )
- Drinks – soft and alcoholic
- Guides gratuities
- Sleeping bags – please bring your own.
7 day, 6 nights all inclusive packages
Adventure On Fly Orange River Option 2 Fly Fishing Eco Camp
Orange River Flyfishing Eco Camp is situated on the banks of the Orange River, this camp offers direct access to deep fishing pools a simple cast away, We are all about fly fishing therefore this camp is exclusive for day drifters, those wanting to settle in at base camp for a few days, fish during the day and return back to camp transportation included or multi day fishing drifts for they guys wanting to spend a couple of nights drifting and overnighting along the banks of the Orange.
We offer 5 x luxury double tented A frame tents and will be available from early 2022. This gives you the oppertunity to experience sleeping on the water's edge and fishing a prime section of The Orange River.
Our camp is the ideal setting if you are after:
- Solar showers,
- Braai facilities,
- Fly fishing,
- Bird watching,
- Low impact rafting and more.
Adventure On Fly Orange River Option 3 Fly Fishing Eco CampITINERARY
Tented Camp – Self Guided Fly Fishing (Above Augrabies).
- Arrive at the camp – afternoon fishing in and around camp followed by dinner
- 5 nights all meals (light lunch on river, rolls etc)
- River Frontage Private Tented Camp
- Fishing 14 kms stretch of exclusive Orange River, different drift each day, return to base camp each afternoon
- Slow drift fishing, no rush
- Self-guided fishing, we supply river guide
- Fly Fishing Guide available, additional cost.